The East Avenue Medical Center invites suppliers/external service providers to apply for the Emergency Procurement under RA 11469 or ‘Bayanihan to Heal as One Act’ of Additional Hotel Room Accommodation for Health Care Workers (see attached file for the specification and estimated price.)
- Price Proposal
- Updated Business Permit
- Updated SEC or DTI Registration
- Updated BIR Certificate of Registration
- Updated Tax Clearance
- Updated PhilGEPS Certificate
- Updated Audited Financial Statement including Annual Income Tax Return
- Original copy of Omnibus Sworn Statement with the stipulations provided in the Appendix 1 (see attached OSS form for Emergency Procurement under the Bayanihan Act.). Original notarized OSS may be opted and shall be submitted at any time before award of contract or after award but before payment.
Please take note that proposals are subject for post qualification evaluation by the Technical Working Group (TWG).
For more details, please contact Mr. Peter B. Luego at the Procurement Section, Lower Ground Floor, East Avenue Medical Center, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Telephone nos.: 8928-0611 loc. 224 or 560.
JOSE C. CALIXTRO, MPA
Chief Administrative Officer