1. APPLICATION LETTER addressed to the following:
THRU: Training Officer of the Department
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Diploma ( Certified True Copy)
4. Transcript of Records (Certified True Copy)
5. Class Ranking (Photocopy)
6. PRC ID (Certified True Copy)
7. PRC Certification (Certified True Copy)
8. PRC Board Rating (Certified True Copy)
9. Certificate of Internship (Photocopy)
10. Good Moral of NBI Clerance
11. NSO Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
12. Certificate of Trainings/Seminars after graduation (if any)
13. 2 pcs. 2x2 picture
- Please complete all the requirements and submit to Professional Education, Training and Research Office (PETRO) in a long brown envelop, labeled withy your complete name and the Department that you're applying.
- Application Form will be given upon completion of all requirements.
- Order of Payment will be issued by PETRO and the applicant will pay Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) as Application Fee to cashier.
- All requirements will be forwarded by PETRO to the department concern. The medical department will be the one to cotact the applicant.
- For further inquiries, PETRO is located at 2nd Floor Mezzanine Hospital Main Bldg. or may contact 928-0611 loc. 735.