The East Avenue Medical Center, through Bids and Awards Committee, invites bidders to apply for the Negotiated Procurement - Emergency Case for Supply and Delivery of the following Drugs and Medicines Under the Cancer and Supportive - Palliative Medicine Access Program (CSPMAP).
|ITEM NO.||ITEMS/SPECIFICATIONS||QTY||UNIT||CEILING PRICE PER UNIT||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|1||Vinciristine sulfate 1 mg./ml., 1 ml. (IV)||400||vial||395.88||158, 352.00|
|2||Vincristine sulfate 1 mg./ml., 2ml. (IV)||300||vial||436.15||130, 845.00|
|3||Tamoxifen citrate 20 mg.||35, 000||tablet||
|4||Cytarabine 100mg/ml, 1 ml Solution for injection vial||500||vial||130.00||65, 000.00|
|5||Cytarabine 100mg/ml, 1ml Solution for injection vial||300||vial||376.00||112, 800.00|
|6||Zoledronic acid 4mg vial||500||vial||4, 000.00||2, 000, 000.00|
|TOTAL AMOUNT||2, 739, 997.00|
- All medicines under CSPMAP shall have "Philippine Government Property - Department of Health NOT FOR SALE" sticker affixed to their box and bigger to distinguish them from non-CSPMAP. Sticker should be in red font.
- In the event of expired CSPMAP drugs, the winning bidder shall be responsible for the collection and disposal of the same.
Please submit your bid on or before December 2, 2022, 3:00 PM with the following requirements:
- Business Permit
- SEC or DTI Registration
- BIR Certificate of Registration
- Tax Clearance
- Audited Financial Statement including Annual Income Tax Return 2021
- Updated License to Operate
- Updated Certificate of Product Registration
- Test Analysis
Only those who submit the complete requirements shall undergo review and evaluation.
For more details, please contact MS. MELICIA PASCUAL at the Procurement Section, Lower Ground Floor, East Avenue Medical Center, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Telephone nos.: (02) 8928-0611 local 224 or 560.